COVID UPDATE - SHELL COVE FAMILY HEALTH SERVICES
We are closely monitoring developments with COVID-19 and implementing the latest health authority’s advice.
All who enter our clinic will be required to:
1. “Check in” using the Services NSW QR Code.
2. Present to the reception desk to have your temperature checked.
3. Wear a mask unless you are medically exempt or a child under 12.
To reduce risk and ensure safety of the community, we are urging people who are experiencing respiratory symptoms including, runny nose, sore throat,
cough, or fever to contact us by phone rather than attending in person.
Telehealth appointments are available where appropriate, which means you can receive support from the comfort of your own home by telephone.
If a face to face consultation is required, you will be asked the following screening questions:
- Do you have any cold, flu or viral like symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or any other contagious symptom?
- Have you visited a location of an identified COVID-19 cluster in the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days? If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you will be offered a telehealth appointment.
- If no, we ask you to advise us if there are any changes, ensure physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres when you visit our clinic and practice good personal hygiene.
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times.